22 September 2008

A Little of This, A Little of That

I know, I know . . . I've been awful at keeping up with the blog. I have to blame all the work we've been doing out front and . . . I think we're finished! It looks really good but I can't wait for it to rain - I could be waiting a LONG time - to wash the rocks. They are still so dusty and when we water the plants and the rocks get a little washed off, you can really see how nice the rock is going to be. The courtyard is finished and I think will look even better once we get some furniture out there. What an accomplishment to have done this ourselves! Now on to more projects! Hopefully JP will get the cabinets finished soon.

Pickle and Ranger are entertaining us daily with their cuteness and antics. I came home from work tonight to find Ranger dressed in his LSU football uniform complete with helmet tossing the football with JP. He was actually throwing and catching!

Nothing more to report so I'll share some pictures instead. These are from when we were laying the pavers in the new courtyard our front.

No comments: