18 January 2010

Growth Spurts

Yesterday The Little Guy ate 4 waffles for breakfast, 3 peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for lunch, and 2 pieces of fried chicken and a helping of macaroni and cheese for dinner. I'm thinking we are having a growth spurt. He has been eating like this for several days now!

Pickle has finally climbed out of her bed. As a born climber I have been anticipating this since she learned to walk but surprisingly it has taken her over 2 years to make the leap (pun intended). While in Louisiana for the holidays she regularly climbed out of the pack 'n' play but she is pretty tall and that was an easy feat. During Friday's nap JP heard her doorknob rattle and when he went to go check on her she quickly shut the door. On Saturday morning we were awakened at 6am to a very panicked cry and JP found her balancing on the end of her bed not sure what to do. This morning as I was getting ready to get into the shower I heard, "I'm out. I'm out. I'm out." And from our bed JP says, "I haven't moved." She was quite proud of herself!

No comments: