04 March 2011

All I want for Christmas...



A discussion was had the other day about updating the blog. It was decided that a post about the Boy's missing teeth and Pickle's very first haircut were great topics. I wanted to cover the lack of contextual understanding behind incentivizing bringing my own bag to the grocery store and the macro economic zero sum shell game that is cutting education funding but we can make time for those topics later.
Two members of the household are getting their two top front teeth at the same time. One is taking the event much better than the other. What I find most amusing about the concurrent cuspid cultivation is how silly one looks without the two front teeth and how silly one will look when her two front teeth finally make it in. I recall when the Boy's top teeth came in the first time and he immediately went from cute little infant to swamp person!


Capturing a picture of new kid's budding teeth is proving to be a bit harder than planned! I will try to sneak up on her and get one posted soon.

No comments: