03 February 2013

Winterfest 2013

Looking back at 2012 and 2011 I guess I have not posted pictures from previous Winterfests and I believe this is our 3rd year to attend the Winter Carnival at our elementary school. The concept is excellent as they bring in "snow" and create a snow field for the kids to play and there is also a snow slide for sledding. In addition to the snow there are plenty of inflatable slides, bouncers, and obstacle courses as well as a climbing wall and carnival games. This was New Kids first year to attend and I think she really enjoyed herself!


I love the flying pigtails.



Pickle also had a great time but was not as exuberant as her sister or brother; turns out she was becoming a little under the weather and spent the afternoon and evening with a fever. Both girls very much enjoyed the Cupcake Walk!





The Boy was off on his own with friends for most of the our time at Winterfest, but I was able to catch him on the snow for one last slide.




No comments: