22 April 2013

A moment at the ballpark

 As you have read on the site, or maybe even deduced for yourself, life can be pretty hectic around here. We do try to keep it simple but some weeks are loaded with activities. Now that Pickle and The Boy are playing Little League concurrently, and all games are on weeknights, there are potential weeks with a game every night. This week's schedule called for games two nights with ballet stacked on one of those nights.
 Christi usually takes Pickle to ballet because I flat out CRACKED listening to the other parents - moms - last year. Christi has been nice enough to pick me up on this task so I can try and keep it together. The plan was for Pickle and Christi to go to ballet and the other two kids and I would head to the baseball game. I have some small duties with The Boy's team that mainly involve keeping the kids in the dugout from goofing off too much and helping the pitchers.
  So I was trying to keep track of the dugout and New Kid when I look over to see New Kid in the dugout. Only her brother was on the bench this half inning and it made for a wonderful picture.


No comments: