23 November 2013

Six Years Ago

Six Years ago (nearly to the minute) I pushed out an almost 10 pound Pickle. I have written about her birth 
11/23/07
11/23/12
on the blog before so you can click back to refresh your memory if the story should interest you. Going back to read what I wrote last year on her birthday or the year before I think that should I choose to sit down tonight to pour out my heart once again, I would be repeating myself. What this tells me is her personality has been with her since day one and we are just along for the ride.
11/23/11
I stand by what I said last year and will keep repeating to myself even in her most trying moments, her strong-willed demeanor will be an asset as she progresses in life. I think it will benefit us when she starts dating and goes off to college and even in her future career. When she sets her mind to something she is going to do it and nobody is going to stand in her way! 

This past year has been a busy one for her particularly since starting first grade in August. Pickle has acclimated exceptionally well to her new school and has really blossomed in her class and excels with her schoolwork. She is playing soccer, taking ballet, and will be performing as a Mouse in a production of the Nutcracker next month. Between all of these activities she is busy playing with (bossing around) her sister and drawing and writing stories.
11/23/08

11/23/09

No comments: