11 May 2008

My First Blog



Our family is getting into the blogging world and we are excited to share the simple life of a working Mom, nerdy cyclist (and stay-at-home Dad), our two kids (let's call them Ranger and Little Bit), and our garden. Here is a picture of the kids taken today sitting by the garden.


It's Mothers' Day and I couldn't be prouder of being a mom to these two. My special day started at 4:44 am when Little Bit decided she needed her pacifier and I never really went back to sleep. I did get about 5 minutes of quiet reading time around 5:45 am . . . and even got a couple of sips of coffee that my nerdy cyclist brought me before he left for his ride.

Ranger excitedly awoke around 6:45 am and came RUNNING into the kitchen with a card in his outstretched hand. We shared some biscuits and honey (Mom's request) for breakfast and enjoyed a simple Sunday morning.

The big excitement today was our trip to the park and Ranger's first bike ride without training wheels! He did great! Wish I had pictures to share but we forgot the camera . . . .

Thanks for reading and I hope you will return to keep up with the happenings at Our Simple House.

No comments: