26 June 2008



A really fun lady at a blog I have been keeping up with has created It's Real Life Thursday and I'm going to do my best to participate this week! If you click on the "badge" you should link back to her site. Here I go . . .

Curb Appeal . . . not so appealing right now. We've let the grass go in anticipation of re-doing the whole front yard but it's a little hot right now for landscaping.


Favorite Jewelry . . . obviously what I wear every day! I had a hard time taking the picture so it's really hard to see.


Junk Drawer . . . my hubby recently decided to clean it out so it's not as bad as it has been. He completely cleaned it out and I couldn't find a pen or a spare piece of paper or a paper clip . . . what's a junk drawer without junk?
Best Feature . . . my husband and I agree . . . my legs.

From "whence I blog" . . . I have a lap top so I am a mobile blogger. With a crawling baby we have the coffee table up against the wall which has created a convenient desk. My pictures a little dark so it's hard to see.


This wasn't so hard . . . next time I'm going to try to work on my photo quality!

8 comments:

elexisb said...

My husband recently cleaned our junk drawer too- But, I've destroyed it already!

Allison R said...

I love your "real life".

Joy said...

Lucky girl to have great legs! (and lucky hubby, too, right? LOL!)

Anywya, thanks for sharing your real life! We still have landscaping to do as well. A woman's work is never done!

Heather B. said...

I love your ring set. It is very pretty!!!

As for your grass, I don't know where you live but if you put weed and feed on it and then water it at night after the sun goes down it will be green in no time!!! I do like your house! It looks very cozy which is wonderful to me!!!

Happy Real Life Day

Unknown said...

Adorable home!

Yep, you have great legs alright!

So glad you could come over and play! I look forward to getting to know you!

A Crafty Mom said...

Great real life pictures!! I posted my legs too, I'm glad I wasn't the only one :-) Good luck with all the landscaping, I'm sure it will all look great when you're done!

Martha said...

I'm a friend of Jessica's...and just wanted to say your LEGS are lovely (I shave, but HATE it) and just had to laugh when I read that!

Laura Paxton said...

Good luck with the landscaping...hopefully it cools off soon!

I've got good legs, too...and they say that those are usually paired with an apple-shaped body...true for me...your legs look better than mine, though!!