20 August 2008

We're Back

We've been back from Colorado almost two weeks and I have thought every day about blogging but have just not had the time. It seems we have been sucked into the TV and become obsessed with the Olympics. The swimming competitions were fantastic and Ranger has become a huge Michael Phelps fan. I was really looking forward to the gymnastics but was never able to stay up to see the end of any of the events. But we sure seem to get a lot of Beach Volleyball . . . .

This past weekend we had my Dad and his wife here to visit. They stayed at the Hilton Tapatio Cliffs which turned out to be a very nice hotel. I would totally recommend it. The pool was great although a bit small compared to the kid's pool at The Princess. They actually have MANY pools at the Hilton but the one we liked had the beach-like entrance and a really fast slide. Pickle even enjoyed the pool a lot!

First Day of School - Ranger went back to school on Monday.

I promise several posts this week with many pictures from our vacation but let me leave you with just a few pictures of the kids in Colorado.

He could not wait to play in the dirt.

Look at that angelic-face . . . I LOVE my new camera!

Mickey was such a daredevil at the playground.

And one of our new friends:

No comments: