07 July 2009

Where Have We Been?

Working long hours . . . me.
Laying floor and traveling to Nebraska . . . JP
Jumping off diving boards and finally saying Mama . . . Pickle
Playing with friends and traveling to Nebraska . . . Little Guy

We've had a busy couple of weeks as JP has been working hard to finish the floor, but hasn't done much since he returned from their trip to Nebraska. I've been working insane hours as work is VERY busy. I'm on my computer and phone so much during the day that I have not had the desire to turn on the home laptop and blog.

It was nice to have a three day weekend and spend time together riding bikes and going to our favorite store (IKEA). We also enjoyed some pool time with friends and our 19-month-old daredevil enjoyed going off the diving board again and again and again. I wish I had pictures of it but she was just loving every minute of it and never wanted to stop. Please understand she would climb up by herself walk to the edge and step off - ALL BY HERSELF. JP or Jer would be there to yank her back to the surface and then swim her to the side where the process would begin again.

The summer is finally becoming insufferably hot and we are all looking forward to getting to cooler temps with a short trip to Flagstaff this month and then our longer trip to Colorado later this summer. I promise to have several posts this week and through the weekend . . . come back soon!

No comments: