11 December 2009

Tea with My Little Guy

Every year at the Montessori school he attends, the kids host their parents for a Holiday Tea. Starting in early December they are able to "choose" this activity as one of their daily "works" and practice serving and having tea with another student. Then they invite one parent to have tea with them. I have been lucky enough to go each year with The Little Guy and he really loves this event. The activity teaches them manners and it is really cute. I am sad that this was his last year for tea but it is something he loves and we share tea pretty often so I know we can continue doing this together.
I've already told JP to be ready for many years of tea with Pickle and now his next daughter. I am sure they will prefer to have tea with Daddy instead of Mommy!

1 comment:

Josh said...

I can't see Pickle wanting tea.