03 December 2009

Here it is . . .

The big news that we've been keeping a secret . . . we're having another baby and SHE will be here by May. Yes, I said SHE . . . we found out yesterday that we'll be having another girl. So that's it. That's the reason I've been so out of the blogging world lately . . . something about being nauseated and tired for a few months. It took all my energy to get up, go to work, and help with the kids each night. Now, I am feeling much better and have lots of energy which is perfect for this time of year.

We told the kids last night. Pickle really doesn't get it just yet, but she does love babies so I know she will be excited to have her own in the house. The Little Guy said "awesome" so we got his stamp of approval. He seems to be really excited about "being a big brother again" and about Pickle being a big sister.

I'm also really excited that my brother and his wife are also expecting a baby at the same time as us. It will be a lot of fun to have cousins so close together!

Stay tuned for several posts coming this weekend/ next week . . . will share pictures of Pickle's various birthday celebrations as well as scenes from tree decorating which we plan to do this weekend. I am also working on a post with before and after pictures of our remodel which I've been promising to do for over a month now!

1 comment:

Rinny said...

Congratulations!!!