27 November 2009

Giving Thanks

I am thankful that our Turkey was cooked perfectly (thank you JP!) and my homemade pies turned out pretty decent.

I am thankful my Grandfather is out of the hospital and doing better and that we will get to see him in December.

I am thankful that my husband knows how to repair vacuum cleaners.

I am thankful my children go to bed without complaint (most of the time).

I am thankful that I could watch the Parade yesterday while also cooking (in my newly opened up kitchen)!

I am thankful for the abundant sunshine and good weather we have had this week; now bring on some cooler temps and rainy weather to usher in "winter."

I am thankful that I only have 2 presents left to purchase and I will be finished Christmas shopping.

I am thankful for the generosity that will allow us to be in Louisiana this Christmastime to see our families!

I am thankful for the little girl in her bed calling out "Mommy" even though it is too early to get up.

I am thankful for the little boy who is still sleeping in his bed.

I am thankful for my husband who is still sleeping in his bed and will be more thankful when he is up.

I truly have much for which to be thankful. We are very blessed, healthy, and happy and there is nothing more I need in life than knowing that everyday.

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and that you remember to give thanks every day!

No comments: