12 July 2008

Real Life

I didn't take part in this week's Real Life Thursday. The challenge seemed out of my photography league - show pictures from "momentous occasions." It would have meant taking pictures of pictures and that never works out for me. So I thought I would share some real life "real life." One of my real life challenges is keeping my baking pans looking new. The muffin pan in the picture below is only about 4 years old but every time I use it the non-stick spray I use bakes on and I can't get it off. Any advice how I might be able to get it off WITHOUT tough scrubbing. I'm okay with mild scrubbing but I'm hoping there might be a magic soak of some sort to save my elbow and nails! Help!










************************************************************************************
More real life reality . . . Pickle (a.k.a. "Little Bit") has gotten herself in a pickle. She is pulling up on everything including moving objects. You can see by her expression that this is not working out for her. Real life today will include taking the swing down. Any one need it? It's practically brand new as we needed it when she was very little but it didn't get much use.

No comments: