25 January 2009

The Little Guy started soccer this past week. It is called "Kinder Kicks" and it is one hour every Friday afternoon where he gets to play with other kids, learn some soccer fundamentals, and then have a little scrimmage so to speak. He will be getting a jersey, shorts, and socks and hopefully they will have more next week because this seems to be a big deal to him - he REALLY wants his uniform! He seemed to like it and I will bring my telephoto lens next time so I can get some better pictures.

We started on Brother's room this weekend and discovered that the carpet was actually covering some kickin' linoleum. It reminded me of the floor in my Grandfather's clinic when I was growing up. It was super easy to get up though so that was a good thing. We were able to get a lot accomplished yesterday because our good friends took the kids to the zoo which gave us several hours of uninterrupted time to work. Pickle has this idea that since you are on the floor then that is an automatic invitation to sit in your lap . . . it's kind of tough to knock floor into place with her in your lap.This picture is from yesterday morning on Little Guys's bed. It actually had an extra mattress pile on top of it at the time so she's pretty high up. I had left the room and when I came back I asked JP why he put her up there and he said "Where is she?" She had climbed up by herself . . . the little monkey!

No comments: