10 March 2009

Where's Pickle?

A frequent refrain around here is "Where's Pickle?" Often she is in her Brother's room or possibly we left the bathroom door open in our room and she is climbing on the toilet or the one I really hate is when she is actually playing in her room and then she is disturbed and moves on to something she should not be doing. Today I found her on top of the back of this chair:Let me make sure I am clear here. She was on top of the back of the chair . . . not standing in the seat area but standing on the top looking out the window and trying to pull on the window treatment that hangs there. Now, I had a split second decision of what to do and I chose the good momma route of getting her down . . . when what I really wanted to do was run for the camera.

No comments: