30 May 2009

Cabinets

JP finished installing the cabinets on Thursday night and I have enjoyed re-organizing the kitchen. We are very overjoyed to have the microwave off the kitchen counter and this corner is what I'm calling my "baking corner." I will be able to have my Kitchen Aid mixer on the counter (when we have counter tops) and I am working on getting all the supplies in this area. I'm not quite finished but I am very pleased so far . . . so much room in which to play! Above the fridge . . . it's clear!I really love having these fabulous deep drawers . . . look how organized! They also hold pots and pans perfectly!
Here is the view from the kitchen into the den . . . look how open!Next up we will be ordering counter tops and then figuring out some sort of back splash for behind the sink . . . almost finished! At least it is workable and we have all our necessities back in one place!

No comments: