19 August 2009

August

This month has been wierd for me . . . I can tell you more about what's NOT happening than what is happening since we got back from Colorado.

What's not happening?
1) Blogging - just not in the mode . . . have lots of vaca pics to share but no motivation
2) Working out - been giving my mornings to work, or sleeping, or reading
3) Working on the house - can you say stalled?

What is happening?
1) Hanging out - had some good times with friends (and their pools) over the weekend
2) Playing the Wii - we go through phases and we're in a Wii phase
3) Baseball - watching, playing, thinking . . . seems to be the hot thing in our house

I'm trying to be more . . . how shall I say it . . . "chill" since getting back from vacation. I was working such crazy hours before we left that I am trying to be okay with relaxing and doing nothing. Maybe I'll post some pictures . . . maybe I won't . . . .

No comments: