22 May 2010

2 Weeks Old and 11 Years

Today I am two weeks old and I am happy to report that I have gotten back to (and beyond) my birth weight.  At my check-up yesterday I weighed 8lbs 15oz and the doctor is very impressed with my progress.  My days are filled with sleeping and I wake up occasionally to eat.  I'm not a very efficient eater but Mom gives it her best and then lets me have more milk from the bottle so I can fill my tummy before my next nap.  I am pretty good at sleeping even though it can get pretty loud around here and I am being very nice to Mom and only wake up once during the night to eat.

Today is also Mommy and Daddy's 11th wedding anniversary.  They are going to stay home to celebrate since I am so new and my big sister does not make good choices at bed time.  Daddy is going to grill Mommy a steak since she was not able to have a rare piece of meat when I was in her uterus.  I know they hope to be able to have a real date out of the house some time soon . . . .

1 comment:

Kris said...

Cute - Happy late Anniversary