15 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Part 3 (or The Last Romantic Thing JP Did)

PLEASE DON'T MISS OUT ON THE OTHER POSTS FROM TODAY . . . they are below this one.

So since we are on the Valentine's topic I thought I would share with everyone the last romantic thing JP did which occurred on V-Day 3 years ago. He gave me this card:
Which opened to read
I know this card is crappy and on recycled paper, but it is the thought that counts right? We both know I am the absolute worst gift giver in North America. You aren't getting flowers by the way so don't sit around waiting. What I do have for you is probably going to be a bit of a shock. It was very hard to keep it from you and plan around you, but what you get is a . . . .Vacation to a place that uses this map!
Happy Valentine's Day and we leave tomorrow!

Yes, I was in shock. For him to plan anything is amazing but for him to plan a trip to go snowboarding without my help was truly shocking. He had asked me to take a day off from work so he could take part in the 3-day stage race that happens every Valentine's weekend here. He then arranged for one of our friends to spend the weekend taking care of the Little Guy and even for one of our other friends to take the day off from work to watch him.

It was a great surprise and we did have a lot of fun that weekend. He bought himself many Valentine's and Anniversaries before he has to come up with something great again.

Thanks Hon!

No comments: