16 February 2009

Woman's Daybook - February 16th

Here is the link to The Simple Woman's Day Book:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY February 16th ...
Outside my window... it's dark now and supposedly clouds and rain are on their way.
I am thinking... that I just ate too many little peanut butter cups
I am thankful for... going out to eat so I didn't have to clean up after dinner.
From the kitchen... nothing today but we need to put a menu in place for the week.
I am wearing... t-shirt and sweater from my work outfit and jeans that I put on to go out.
I am creating... friendships . . . it's fun to re-connect with old friends on Facebook
I am going... to work this week and then working at Junior League Rummage this weekend.
I am reading... still reading The Kitchen Boy but I added a bunch of new books to my "to read" list so I need to get crackin'
I am hoping... we can wrap up Pickle's room this week. Floors in but need baseboards now.
I am hearing... just the TV.
Around the house... toys and chairs on tables.
One of my favorite things... snuggling into bed.
A few plans for the rest of the week: work and working out.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...We have a Fisher Price Little People Exhibit at our Zoo right now. Pickle was a big fan!

No comments: